Standards, Requirements and Specifications
Brady is committed to deliver identification solutions up to and beyond all industry standards. Brady is always pushing forward to adhere to the latest and most advanced industry standards. In Datacom the TIA/EIA 606 became a universally recognised standard. Brady uses TIA/EIA 606 as a reference for developing new identification products in ICT & Telecom. For a complete list of standards, or for specific requirements, please contact us.
We are always ready to add your requirements to our extensive laboratory test plan.
Brady offers specific Identification Products in compliance with:
- ANSI TIA/EIA 606 – a standard towards Datacom on labelling, documentation & testing
- RoHS compliant – Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Lead, Mercury, Chromium, Cadmium, Brominated flame retardants
- UL recognised
- UL696 (Underwriters Laboratories): marking & labelling is approved towards this US test method
- CSA accepted (Canadian Standard Association): marking & printing is approved towards this Canadian test method
- DIN VDE 0472 Part 815 requirements: method to determine Halogen content